About | Airfinance Journal
About Airfinance Journal
Airfinance Journal is your essential intelligence resource for aviation finance.
Airfinance Journal is a market leading financial publication of the global aircraft and aviation business. Published continually since 1979, it has been at the forefront of supporting and informing aviation professionals. The Journal includes the latest news, analysis and data relating to the financing of airlines, aircraft leasing companies and manufacturers.
- Immediate access to the latest news, analysis and exclusive interviews on aviation finance
- Access to historic features, surveys, statistical tables and exclusive interviews
- Up-to-date industry league tables and analysis
- Coverage of Airfinance Journal's events and conferences
- Breaking news, daily and weekly email alerts
- Underpin your investment decisions
- Find new investment opportunities
- Improve your competitive edge
- Be updated with the latest news and events for aircraft finance professionals
- Keep at the forefront of your industry with access to global trends and year on year comparisons
Airfinance Journal has the following data products:
- Deal Tracker provides a detailed insight into the aircraft deals market covering both the loan and capital markets, public and private.
- Fleet Tracker is the system to monitor aircraft fleets, analyse trends and discover new opportunities.
- The Airline Analyst is the most comprehensive and detailed picture of airlines’ financial and operational data available in the market.
- Financial Ratings offers a powerful insight to the absolute and relative strength or weakness of any given airline, based on a single quantitative score for each airline and founded on average fleet age and four key financial ratios.